Burks' Family Childcare & Preschool
Burks' Family Childcare offers a safe, loving, nurturing environment where your child will get the attention and care that he or she needs. Our ratio of children to adults is always within state guidelines - and often even lower - to make certain each child receives top-quality care. I believe in positive reinforcement. The most important lesson a child can learn is how to enjoy life, knowledge, while important, does not rank high as a child how to learn and encouraging the growth of their imagination. Play is the most important tool through which children learn. We also, do a lot of preschool activities throughout the day.
We are state licensed as a home daycare facility and have met or exceeded all and safety guidelines.
At Burks' Family Childcare, your child will participate in developmentally-appropriate activities throughout the day, such as:
- We use Mother Goose and 1-2-3 Learn Curriculum to help teach Preschool skills
- Themed Weeks (Sept-May)
- Kindergarten Readiness
- Story Time
- Show and Tell
- Puzzles and Games
- Arts and Craft
- Circle Time
- Wacky Wednesdays
- Large outdoor play area
- Free play for Cognitive Learning
- Holiday parties
- And much more
At Burks' Family Childcare, we offer the following:
C3 Group Family Childcare
- Parent Aware 4 star rated ****
- Burks Family Childcare was awarded Readers Choice Favorite Childcare for 2022
- Nominee for 2015 and 2017 Daycare Provider of the Year
- Assessments thru Teaching Strategies Gold
- Preschool activities to help prepare your child for Kindergarten
- Fenced yard
- Providers Choice Food program (this institution is an equal opportunity provider)
- First Aid, CPR and SUIDS certified
- Twist and Spout certified for nutrition.
- 16 or more hours of training each year is what is needed (last 2 years, I have taken over 250 hours of training).
- Minnesota Child Passenger Safety Program
- Monthly Crib Inspections
- Family oriented atmosphere
- Background checks done regularly and fingerprinted
- Affordable rates
- County assistance accepted (CCAP)
- Pathway 1 Scholarships available to help pay for daycare
- 34 plus years of experience, started July 1988
- Lots of TLC
- Check us out on Facebook page Burks Family Childcare & Preschool
- ** Referrals get $25.00 credit towards one weekly daycare bill if new clients use Burks Family Childcare services for one month or more. Must mention website to get $25.00 credit.
- **New clients get 15% off of 2 weeks of daycare. Must mention website to receive 15% off. The 15% off 2 weeks will be after 60 days of daycare.
You can rest assured that your child will be cared for with the utmost kindness, love and respect. We believe all children are precious gifts and we treat them as though they are our own.
Openings at this time: Please send a message for possibe openings.
To learn more, contact us today!